5 places to enjoy a cocktail in London
After a long week, sometimes all you need is a nice cocktail and a good company! If you feel like this is about you, take a look at our ideas of some of the best places to enjoy cocktails in London.
1. Dukes Bar – this legendary internationally known bar is famous for its martinis and personalised cocktails. Do not miss the White Truffle Martini – Dukes Bar cocktail of the month! It is made with refined white truffle from Alba, Italy. A visit to this bar will certainly be special, making you feel like you are starring in a new Bond movie. And our fully embellished sequin and beaded Rosanna dress will make you look like a next Bond girl!
2. Zetter Townhouse Cocktail Lounge was named by Time Out as ‘one of the most beautiful and unusual bars in London’ and described as ‘an eccentric collector’s country house.’ You will definitely find something you like from their small but creative list of cocktails created by a famous bartender, mixologist and author Tony Conigliaro. Our 50s inspired Azia dress will help you match the atmosphere!
3. Hawksmoor Spitalfields bar is a stunning basement bar, located in a former illegal strip club, offering great bar food and perfectly made cocktails. Wandering down the stairs into the bar, you might feel like you’re in the library of an Oxford College. You will enjoy your night at Hawksmoor in our vintage silver Tara sequin dress!
4. Punch Room at the London Edition with their reservations-only policy is a place for an exclusive night out. The design of the Punch Room is inspired by the ‘comfort of manor house libraries and nineteenth-century London’s private clubs’. You can enjoy one of the classic cocktails or be more adventurous and try one of the seasonal ones while listening to some of the best retro soul tracks. You will have an unforgettable night in our simple yet sophisticated Alainis velvet cocktail dress!
5. Callooh Callay cocktail bar can be described as a little bit ‘weird and unconventional but at the same time elegant and beautiful’. Having won a few prizes, it is a cosy, not pretentious kind of place, with good cocktails and friendly atmosphere. Put on our Mia off-the-shoulder mini dress and be ready to party!