Why We Are Obsessed with… Susanna Reid
Susanna Reid has been voted the nation’s most popular breakfast presenter of all time. Besides her being a great presenter, there is so much more to love about her! Here are some reasons.
Why we are obsessed with Susanna Reid:
1. Susanna Reid is involved in charity. She is a regular contributor to Media Trust, and has hosted events for the Myotubular Trust and Voluntary Arts England. On 22 April 2012, Reid took part in the London Marathon, raising money for Sport Relief (and completing the course in just over five hours!).
2. When Kym Marsh challenged Piers Morgan to a plank-off, Susanna also assumed the position, and managed to hold it for three minutes and 11 seconds, despite wearing a pencil dress. Who else would pull it off?
3. Wearing a bodycon dress also did not stop her from doing the Ice Bucket Challenge, along with her ITV show co-host Ben Shephard. Unlike many other celebs, Susanna did not need to change into a swimming suit.
4. Her commitment to presenting the news is incredible. While working for BBC, she had to make a round trip of 415 miles three times a week! How many of you are so committed to your job?
5. We will tell you more about commitment! She had no sick days in over 10 years. “Do you know what, I’m so stubborn. I won’t take a sick day.” – she says. That is the kind of spirit every employer would like to see!
6. She once accidentally wore her dress back to front for the whole three-hour breakfast show, but looked so good, that none of the viewers noticed.
7. Despite having no dance experience, Susanna impressed the judges in BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing in 2013, coming third in the final results table.
8. She got into the FHM’s “100 sexiest women” list (and she is a mother of three!). Susanna has some curves she can proudly show off!
9. Susanna’s incredibly elegant style is another reason to love her. She is often seen on Red Carpet in Ariella Couture. Take a look at some of her best looks below!