Halloween Costume Ideas
With October 31 less than three weeks away, we decided to share some Halloween costume ideas, inspired by popular movies, TV shows and viral pop culture moments.
- Beyonce from one of her videos for the ‘Lemonade’ album. The release of Beyonce’s new album this year created a set of very identifiable looks. From the bright yellow dress and a baseball bat in ‘Hold Up’, to a more sassy off-the-shoulder black dress look from ‘Formation’.
- You can turn to the classics and go as one of the Addams family characters. Our Bia shirt will help you create a perfect look!
- Get the Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby look with one of our selected Great Gatsby style dresses.
- Create the iconic Pulp Fiction‘s Mia Wallace look with our Taylor black trousers.
- Copy Heidi Clum’s Jessica Rabbit look with our stunning Mae organza burnout evening gown.
Want more ideas? According to Google’s most searched Halloween costume ideas, it seems like the majority of people plan to dress up as either a superhero or a cartoon character. Below is the full list of top-searched Google costumes in the past month:
1. Star Wars
4. Harley Quinn
8. Minnie Mouse
10. Wonder Woman
12. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Hope we helped you get some Halloween costume ideas inspiration and wishing you a very Happy Halloween from our Ariella team!