Fashion Events You Have to Attend this Summer
Every season comes with a list of fashion events to attend and this summer is no different. There are different events to attend ranging from fashion trade shows, runway shows, wedding fairs, etc.
- The Scoop International Fashion Show. Dubbed the Leading Women’s Wear Trade Show of the United Kingdom, the Scoop International Fashion Show is a fashion show centred on women’s wear. It shows everything a woman needs in her closet. From casual wear for a relaxed brunch with the girls, party wear for the exciting Saturday night out, to necklaces, footwear, handbags, etc.This is the place where every women’s apparel & accessories designer showcases their designs & creations. It takes place in Saatchi Gallery in London, beginning on the 21st of July through to the 23rd; a 3-day event.
- Bubble London. This fashion event is organised by ITEGroup, an international organiser of conferences and exhibitions; Bubble London is the trade show for all things children’s wear! Buyers and brands will all flock to Olympia London, London from the 21st July to the 23rd of July for this great occasion.
- Jacket Required London. This is a first-class trade show for international designers of apparel, accessories, footwear, etc. It is a 2-day event commencing on the 24th of July at The Old Truman Brewery, London, UK. It is also organised by the ITEGroup.
- Londonedge. This is the place for both suppliers & buyers of men’s and women’s footwear, accessories, etc. They feature many well-known and trendsetting brands. This particular show is for street & club fashion. Enjoy the show at the Business Design Centre, London on the 1st and the 2nd of September!
- LympneCastle Wedding. This wedding fair is also a fashion event that you should attend if you’re planning a wedding. You will be able to meet top-notch professionals in the niche, one-on-one. Caterers, bakers, pastry chefs, planners, florists, photographers, videographers, et al, are here for you! It is a wonderful fair to usher in the last month of summer, beginning on the 11th Aug 2019 at the Lympne Castle in Maidstone, UK.
- International Jewellery London. The IJL is the only fashion event for jewellers & designers who use semi-precious gemstone, fashion jewellery materials, enamel, shells, pewter jewellery, bead, etc. Come enjoy the best jewellery trade fair in Olympia London, London, on the 1st to the 3rd of September.
- Top Drawer Autumn London. This is for those aficionados of all things wrist-watches, clothes, jewellery, travel accessories, home décor items, and more. It begins on the 8th day of September and ends two days later, on the 10th at the Olympia London, London, UK.
- Vintage Collections & Fashion Fair. Are you into vintage fashion? Then look no further. The Vintage Collections & Fashion Fair features men’s wear and women’s wear in a variety of fabrics. They’ll also showcase different textiles, accessories velvet dresses, mac coats, original fashion items and much more. This takes place in the Freemasons’ Hall in London on the 9th of September.
- Brides the Show. This 3-day event is happening on the 20th to the 22nd September at the Business Design Centre in London. This event will showcase wedding gowns, tuxedos, and related groom wear, decorations, photography, cakes, jewellery et al.
Do attend and experience a wonderful summer filled with amazing fashion events!