Sequin Dresses – Here’s Why They’re Essential In Your Closet
Most ladies shy away from sequin dresses because of their shiny and jazzy look. But looking at the bright side, they appear chic. Sequins have made their way onto the streets, and they’re rocked by superstars and fashion bloggers.
Girls shy away from sequin dresses, but women embarrass it because they know the attention they obtained in a sequin dress.
Still skeptical about owning sequin clothing? Let’s glance through the advantages of having a sequin dress.
Benefits of Adding Sequin Dresses to Your Closet
1. Sequin dresses are in a class of their own. They add beauty to your casual and formal clothing style. If you’re looking forward to a stunning dress, then Steffy embellished maxi dress will give the bold statement you seek. It is a full beaded dress on soft mesh, featuring glass beads and sequins sparkle.
2. Sparkly dresses are here to save the day. A beautifully designed sequin dress can take your wardrobe from boring to ‘wow’ the moment you add one. Adding an Eleni graphite dress to your closet will make you stand out on any red carpet or special occasion. This dress features a square neckline complimented with linear beading and a fishtail godet skirt.
3. With sequin dresses in your wardrobe, you won’t have to spend so much on accessories. This Balin navy dress will be perfect for a girls’ night out, cocktail, party, or formal occasion. It features a boat neck, side crepe godets, and a flattering front runching for comfort.
How to Wear Sequin Dress
1. Keep your dressing simple. With all the shimmer, you should skip the jewelry part or choose simple and less complicated designs that won’t compete with the lovely sequin dress.
2. Choose a dress with one or two main colours of sequin, to avoid colours from clashing. The sparkle already catches the eye, keep it mild to enjoy the beauty of the dress.
3. Pick a dress with an uncomplicated cut. Sequin clothing is a head-turner, and for you to maintain that bold appearance, go in for simple designs. All the daring neckline and dramatic silhouette on top of the sequins are not that necessary. If you’re searching for a simpler sequin dress, consider the Ivona burgundy bodice and velvet maxi dress.
4. Keep your footwear simple. Wear plain solid colours and avoid metallic pairs and intricate designs.
5. When rocking sequin dresses, keep your makeup simple. Wear a natural palette to enhance your features.
Sequin dresses are the best way to stand out, and they can easily work for girls’ outings, family holiday parties, holiday events, cocktails, wild nights out, and more. It all depends on the dresses you choose and the way you style them.