At Ariella, we care about our customers, our products and our team. Our winning team is the key to company’s success. Get in touch if you think you have what it takes to become a part of it! Submit your CV below or take a look at our current Career Opportunities.
1.Assistant to Technical Manager
Location: Hampstead/Highgate – North London– (nearest tube East Finchley) excellent working conditions and environment.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience – excellent prospects.
- Attending fit meetings with clients.
- Creating workbooks for a style once ordered.
- Fitting garments until they are sealed, passing on accurate information to pattern cutters and factories accordingly.
- Creating graded specs.
- Releasing a style for production with factories creating detailed QC reports.
- Factory visits.
- Bulk production inspections and AQL.
- Learning each of our client’s fit procedures and processes.
- Managing CP’s to ensure styles are sealed and put into production on time.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Garment Technologist is essential. Preferably with experience working for a manufacturer/supplier/wholesaler ladies fashion dresses and separates company with strong emphasis on cocktail, evening and special occasion wear, including some hand beaded garments from India and China.
- Be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of fit and construction evaluating and fitting sealing and preproduction samples
excellent communication and computer skills particularly Excel.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate good organisational and strong communication skills
- Possess a proactive and positive attitude
- Have the ability to work under their own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment as well as ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Be able to proactively identify and analyse problems and propose commercial solutions
- Evaluating and assessing factories’ capabilities for product type
- Possess good manufacturing knowledge.
2. Wholesale Sales Account Manager for C&A Europe
- With additional task to source and open multiple accounts in Canada.
- Based at our head office in Highgate North London, UK.
- Salary: £30,000 + negotiable subject to experience.
We are looking for a candidate with direct experience as a sales account manager for our C&A account. Applicants must have a clear understanding of procedures from product development to delivery including multi-step fit process and the ability to effectively manage this critical path. The Account Manager will be required to work in collaboration with the head designer and design team to prepare customer targeted samples and must have in depth knowledge of fabrics, trims and garments in order to produce trend relevant samples within customer budget.
- Knowledge of C&A testing requirements
- Understanding of production and C&A restrictions and processes.
- Ability to use order processing system, Aria.
- Continue to grow account, working towards and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling and negotiating.
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of retail math; costings, margins and profitability.
- Exceptionally organized.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
Exports to Canada Sales Executive
This role will also require the individual to act as the Ariella wholesale and white label brands sales executive for Canada where we own the Ariella trademark. Knowledge of the Canadian fashion retail market is essential and the ability to work with multiple stores, independents and distributors targeting appropriate prices Ex-works UK, FOB or CIF as the customer requires.
In addition to the salary there will be a performance related bonus on exceeding sales targets.
3. Senior Designer/ Head of Design Team
4. Account Manager – Sales Division
Excellent salary and prospects. Please apply with your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d love to work at Ariella, we’d like to hear from you!
We are always looking for hardworking, motivated, talented and passionate people to join us here at Ariella Head Office, to gain work experience within the fashion industry and Ariella itself.
Work experience is unpaid but we do offer expenses. It is open to anyone aged 16 or over.
If you would like to apply, please send your C.V. along with a cover letter to email@example.com (please note due to the high volume of applicants only candidates we are considering will be replied to). We will keep all eligible applications on file.