We understand that sometimes you may need to return something so, we have made our returns policy easier.
You can now use our pre-paid returns system securely and easily for a flat rate of just £4.50. Please note that each additional item over 2 garments will be charged an additional £4.50 per garment.
We will be happy to refund any item purchased from this Site, provided it is returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition within 14 days of receipt, except if purchased under a SPECIAL CODE that specifies NO RETURNS WITH SPECIAL CODE. Any returns here will be sent back to you and you will be charged the postages and packing of £4.50 per item. Alternatively, we may at our discretion agree to refund 20% less for management processing charges. Your statutory rights are not affected by this condition.
All purchases must be returned in un-used original condition, unmarked and in their original packaging. If you consider there to be a shortage in your order please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order so that we can rectify your order appropriately.
Once the products are returned to our distribution premises, they are inspected to check that they are in a fully resalable condition. If satisfied, we then process the refund of the price of the product as soon as possible, in any event within 30 days of us receiving the returned product. Please be advised that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.
If returned goods are not in a fully saleable condition for reasons set out above, including but not limited to examples such as the garment has been worn or smells of perfume or has been dirtied or damaged, then no refund or exchange will be possible and the garment will be returned to you.
If you return goods later than the applicable period set out above and the goods are not defective then we may at our discretion accept a return of the products, however, you may not receive a full credit in respect of the price you paid for the products and your refund may be by way of a credit note.
If you believe a product is defective or damaged prior to use please return the product to us as soon as possible after receipt of the said product. Please indicate on the email you send to us and the Returns Form, which will accompany your goods, whether you would like a replacement or a refund for the product and return the form to us with the defective product. Once we have had an opportunity to inspect the product, if satisfied that there is indeed a defect, we will notify you of your refund or replacement via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible, or within 30 days of the day, we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund.
We will aim to deliver the replacement within 3 working days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a replacement. Replacements are however subject to availability. If there is no stock of the particular item, we will notify you by email and issue you a refund.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- To return your item you must return it in an unused condition and in the original packaging with all the original tickets and labels attached, and with the original wrapping and box.
- Email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request your returns label. Please note this label will cover goods being returned within the UK only. Goods being sent from outside of the UK will need to paid for by the customer.
- Complete and enclose the Returns Form, which accompanied your goods, with your parcel.
- Take the parcel to the Post Office, to be scanned. You will be issued with a receipt, which should be retained until the refund is processed. Until the goods reach us, they are your responsibility.
- All products purchased from the Site must be returned to our distribution centre: Cocktail clothing Company, c/o Refine Garment Processing, Unit 5 Haslemere Business Centre, Lincoln Way, Enfield, London, EN1 1TE
- Please allow up to 10 working days for the Royal Mail to deliver your parcel back to our distribution centre. We aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt.
Please note that purchases made from the Site can only be returned by post directly to our distribution centre. They cannot be exchanged or refunded at any sale outlet store or concession.
We cannot accept returns for products purchased otherwise than via the Site.